Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back!


Hi there! It's been a very long time since I've been around! Summer is in full swing here at This Charming Life!  The past few weeks we have been on vacation visiting friends and family in PA, NJ, and DE!  I also celebrated a BIG birthday......

The Big....


40

Yes, that big birthday came on July 22.  I used that day as a day of reflection on the past and the future....I was not sad or upset but rather excited!  I made some promises to myself and will share them with you soon. Big goals for the Big 40!

Anyway, on our way to PA my husband surprised me with a stop here....


That's right, the home of The Cake Boss!!!!
(remember my obsession with TLC!)

Here are a few pictures of the bakery...











(love the quote on the box!)

The line was huge! 2 blocks long! We had a "golden ticket" to enter without the long 2 hour wait....aka the "pick-up" ticket!  My husband & his co-worker (who lives in Hoboken, NJ) pre-ordered the cake. Very Smart!





all I can say is....

YUM! 


So worth the stop!!! My husband is the BEST!











No comments:

Post a Comment