Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Master Bedroom Ideas

It's raining here, REALLY raining so it is not the best day to take pictures of "my" room's progress. Hopefully by the end of the week I can share some updates!  Meanwhile, I took a little time to play on Polyvore (again) and come up with a master bedroom plan for one of my best friends.  She lives in a a home built in the 1920's that is around 1,600 square feet with her husband and 5 kids.  Three of her daughters currently have the upstairs bedroom that spans the length of the house.  My friend wants the room back! The stairs split the space giving opportunity to have a "bedroom" side and a "sitting room" side. I designed a Spring/Summer look and a Fall/Winter look with just changing a few accessories. Here they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment