Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Touches of Autumn



I love autumn, yes I do...
I love autumn, how about you?!

This time of year is my FAVORITE!  All the pumpkins, apple cider, fuzzy sweaters, football games, piles of beautiful leaves, homecoming, bon fires......aahhhh, I could go on and on!  There are days I miss visiting my parents home on autumn friday nights and hearing the marching band play and the cheer of the crowds at my high school football field (we only lived 3 streets away)!  That was totally "autumn" to me! (sigh)  Those of you who grew up in Wallingford, PA know what I'm talking about ;-)!

Anyway, since autumn officially starts next week I have changed a few things around my home to reflect the changing seasons and so I share a few pictures with you, my friends....






















Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment