Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Family Christmas Tree



Like many family Christmas trees ours has lots of ornaments...
 and all have a special meaning.

  Our collection of ornaments grow each year...  



Our Christmas Tree 2010



The Star that has been at the top of our tree for almost 17 years...


A favorite hobby...


A first movie in a movie theater...


A beautiful hand painted ornament...


A favorite family vacation...


A reminder of loved ones who have passed...


A favorite childhood memory...


The train that always runs beneath the tree...


The special nativity....

I love our family Christmas tree!!!

You may find me on a December night with only the tree lights on, sitting under a cozy blanket admiring the tree....reflecting on all the memories of the past years, the present day joys and memories yet to be made...
Just like my Mom use to do...
I hope my kids will carry on the tradition...


I'm linking to Sarah's Christmas tree party today!  Make sure to stop by and see all the Christmas tree fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment